There will always be peripheral doctrines upon which Biblically rooted and committed Christ followers disagree; however, we hold the historical essentials to be at the core of our Christian faith as we grow in maturity and community.
- We believe in one eternal God, Creator and Lord of the world, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who governs all things according to the purpose of His will.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s Son, who is Savior and Lord, and who gave Himself as a ransom for sinners through His death on the cross. He rose from the dead and ascended to heaven, where, as truly God and truly man, Jesus is the only mediator between God and humankind
- We believe that all people are lost sinners and cannot see the Kingdom of God except through new birth. Justification is by grace through faith in Christ alone.
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit, the very Spirit of God, sent to bear witness of the Son. We believe in the work of God’s Spirit for the individual’s new birth and growth, and for the Church’s constant renewal in truth, wisdom, faith, holiness, love, power, and mission.
- We believe the Old and New Testament Scriptures to be the only inspired, written Word of God, infallible and without error, our guide for faith and practice.
- We believe in one holy and universal Church. The Church’s calling is to worship and witness for Jesus Christ, who is the Head, preaching the Gospel among all nations and demonstrating its commitment by compassionate service to the needs of all people.
- We believe that Jesus Christ will return personally and visibly in power and glory to consummate His salvation and His judgment. God will fully manifest His Kingdom when He establishes a new heaven and a new earth in which He is glorified forever and ever.